All natural Asian cuisine.
Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with bok choy in a classic Chinese broth with shiitake mushrooms. This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many favorite Chinese restaurants. A satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds (or so the Chinese believe). With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you'll enjoy every savory spoonful. Heat level: medium.
- 100% all natural ingredients
- No MSG added or preservatives
- Microwavable - ready in 2 minutes
- Low fat, dairy free, fish/shellfish free
Made in USA
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen
- Using lid, drain water from noodles
- Add soup base and topping to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving
No microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand for 2 minutes. Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight..
© 2012 CJ Foods, Inc.