- Easy to use
- Early result
- Test 5 days sooner
Over 99% Accurate* from the Day of Your Expected Period
- Easy to Use
- Early Result
- Test 5 Days Sooner
Reassure with same urine test as used in Doctor's office. Detects both forms of the early pregnancy hormone. Test 5 days sooner.†
In clinical testing, Answer® detected the hormone levels in 69% of women 4 days before their expected period, in 83% of women 3 days before their expected period, in 93% of women 2 days before their expected period, and 93% of women 1 day before their expected period.
Made in USA
*99% Accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary (See insert inside box).
† See side panel of carton about testing early.
1. Test as soon as 5 days before the day of your missed period.
2. Put the tip of test into urine for 5 seconds.
3. Wait 3 minutes.
4. Read. Two pink lines is a pregnant result.
Lab Strip Pregnancy Test
1. Test on first day* of your missed period.
2. Collect urine in cup.
3. With arrows pointing towards the urine, dip lab strip into urine for 10 seconds.
4. Wait 5 minutes.
5. Read. Two pink lines is a pregnant result.
*Do not test prior to day of missed period
©Church & Dwight Co., Inc