For external use only.
When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop Use & Ask Doctor if:
- Condition Worsens
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days or Clear & Occur Again within a Few Days
Do Not Use On
- Deep Puncture Wounds
- Animal Bites
- Serious Burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.