Aquify Multi-Purpose Solution For Soft Contact Lenses, with Free 3-oz Travel Solution4.6 3.0
Bonus Pack 15 Fl. Oz.
Includes Travel Size & Lens Case
Cleans, Disinfects & Moisturizes in 5 Minutes
Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel Lenses
- Stores for Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses
- 12 fl. oz. (355 ml)
- 3 fl. oz. (90 ml)
- Pro-Guard® Lens Case
AQuify® MPS contains the unique moisturizing agent, dexpanthenol, which locks in moisture and helps keep lenses from drying.
Some multi-purpose solutions require you to take your lenses out and soak them for 4-6 hours. Rub and rinse your lenses with AQuify® MPS anytime and they are ready to wear again after soaking in AQuify® MPS for just 5 minutes.
Data indicate that lens cases are a significant source of microbial contamination. The Pro-Guard® lens case is specially formulated to reduce contamination on the lens case surface.
The Pro-Guard® lens case should not be used by persons who are allergic to silver or other metals, such as nickel.
AQuify® Multi-Purpose Solution (MPS) is for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing soft (hydrophilic) lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses, as recommended by your eye care professional. AQuify® MPS is also indicated for daily protein removal when lenses are soaked for at least 4 hours.
AQuify® MPS is a sterile aqueous solution containing sorbitol, tromethamine, pluronic F127, sodium phosphate digudrogen, dexpanthenol, edetate disodium dihydrate and preserved with polyhexanide 0.0001%
For more information consult your eye care professional, or contact: Ciba Vision 1-800-986-3001
The Pro-Guard® lens case is a contact lens storage case that is infused with silver ions to help minimize contamination on the lens case surface.
Made in Canada
To assure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps.
- Wash and rinse your hands and dry with a clean, lint-free towel before handling your lenses.
- Apply at least 3 drops of AQuify® MPS on each side of the lens and gently rub the lens for at least 10 seconds.
- Rinse both sides of the lens with AQuify® MPS for a total time of at least 10 seconds.
- Place the lens in the empty Pro-Guard® lens case and fill to the line with fresh AQuify® MPS making sure to cover the lens. Repeat the above procedure with the second lens. Replace caps and screw closed.
- Allow your lenses to soak for at least 5 minutes to overnight. For protein removal, soak for at least 4 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to use. If needed, fresh AQuify® MPS maybe used to rinse lenses prior to insertion.
- Always empty your Pro-Guard® lens case and discard used solution after each disinfection cycle. Then rinse your Pro-Guard® lens case and discard used solution after each disinfection cycle. Then rinse your Pro-Guard® lens case with fresh AQuify® MPS and recap.
Store at room temperature.
©2008-2009 Ciba Vision Corporation
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.75 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.1x 7.8
Item Code: 464570
If you are allergic to any ingredient in the AQuify® MPS solution, do not use. The Pro-Guard® lens case should not be used by persons who are allergic to silver or other metals, such as nickel. See package insert printed on inside of carton for detailed directions and important safety information. Use before expiration date marked on the bottle. Keep out of reach of children.
To help reduce lens case contamination and avoid serious eye injury:
- Always use fresh AQuify® MPS each time you disinfect. Never reuse the solution or add fresh solution to used solution.
- Only use AQuify® MPS. Do not use tap water, bottled water or saliva with your lens and lens case.
- Always use AQuify® MPS with the Pro-Guard® lens case. Do not substitute with components from any other lens care system. Pro-Guard® lens case should only be used with AQuify® MPS as activity of the silver ions has not been established with other solutions.
- Always follow the complete recommended rub and rinse times in the product labeling to adequately disinfect your lenses and reduce the risk of contact lens contamination.
Your eye care professional may recommend additional products to care for your lenses based on individual tear chemistry and lens wearing schedule. Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
Tamper Resistant: Do not use if Ciba Vision safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged.