It Keeps Working while You Keep Moving
Reusable Cold Compression Therapy
- Reduces pain & swelling
- Odorless - contains no menthol
- Non-Toxic latex free & adhesive free
- Fast & effective...use right out of the package
- Conforms to injury, stays in place
Cryotherapy wraps® apply therapeutic cold directly to the affected site to provide comfortable and soothing relief right where you need it. Suitable for sprains, repetitive motion injuries, the pain associated with arthritis, minor burns, bruises and muscular cramps.
Arctic Ease® is donating 10% of this purchase to: The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
Made in USA
Use Cryotherapy Wrap during the first 48 to 72 hours of injury to reduce pain and swelling and to speed healing.
Remove Cryotherapy Wrap from package. Unwrap, cut to desired length. Position directly on skin over affected area and wrap. Apply pressure to affix the end to itself for gentle cooling relief that lasts for 2 to 3 hours.
- Start wrapping below the knee making one complete circular turn to secure.
- Bring wrap diagonally behind knee and around leg just above the knee. Complete figure- eight by bringing wrap back down diagonally behind the knee around the leg just below the knee.
- Make another complete figure eight overlapping higher on previous layer.
- Make circular turn just below the knee and begin wrapping upward, overlapping circular turns around the knee providing compression to the whole joint. Secure above knee by smoothing self-adhering wrap.
Reroll the wrap from the outside so that the far outside layer is now most inside layer, return the package. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. Reseal package.
The wrap can be left in a cupboard, on the counter, or in the refrigerator in a sealed package until needed again. It will take 2 to 3 hours for the wrap to rehydrate before it can be used again. Or if enhanced cooling is required the wrap can be stored in the refrigerator.
©Arctic Ease, LLC