- Garbage & Diaper Pails, Litter Boxes, Carpets, Dishwasher (between uses), Disposals, Drains
- Sinks, Bathtubs, Counters, Microwaves, Ovens, Pots & Pans, Refrigerators, Cutting Boards, Coffee Pots, Tea Pots
- Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
- Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
- Seven 1/2 teaspoons
- Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616mg sodium
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts or pecans)
For Baking, Cleaning & Deodorizing
Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda is pure, safe and natural.
For a Fresher Cleaner Home
For Household Deodorizing
Absorbs and eliminates odors on contact.
For Household Cleaning
Use in the kitchen - Scrubs away soils and grease without scratching.
Your purchase helps fund a donation to America's Second Harvest - The Nation's Food Bank Network.
This holiday, share in the spirit of giving.
Join Arm & Hammer® in helping to provide nutritious food to more than 25 million Americans in need. Your purchase helps fund a $50,000 donation to America's Second Harvest - The Nation's Food Bank Network.
Change Every 3 Months. Keeps Food Tasting Fresh!
The Arm & Hammer® Money Back Guarantee
We unconditionally guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are not satisfied in any way, please call our Consumer Relations Department toll-free at:
1-800-524-1328, 9am - 5pm ET
Delectable Cookie Recipe
(Makes about 8 dozen 2" cookies)
Pre-heat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars and vanilla. With wooden spoon, beat until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add sifted dry ingredients. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in 375°F oven 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
© Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.2 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.55x 2.05x 4.7
Item Code: 635851
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Do not administer to children under age 5.
Stomach Warning: To avoid serious injury, do not take until powder is completely dissolved. It is very important not to take this product when overly full from food or drink. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
Relieves: heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach due to these symptoms.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)Antacid
|Serving Size : 1/8 tsp. (600mg)
Serving per Container : 806
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories From Fat0Calories|