All Natural | Adds Extra Cleaning & Freshening Power | Value Price!
Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda gets your whole wash cleaner, whiter and fresher, without the damage bleaches can cause. And it costs a whole lot less. That makes Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda a great value. Super Washing Soda also makes a great all-around household cleaner.
What Does Super Washing Soda Do? Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent power booster and freshener. It works in two ways:
- It increases your detergent's cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cut through greasy soils.
- It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.
Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda - The Cleaning Booster - can help your detergent remove strains that detergents alone simply can't handle. To remove extra tough stains, pre-treat or pre-soak with Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda.
Cleans Greasy Dirt Stains:
- Kitchen or Cooking Grease
- Dirty Motor Oil
- Collar and Cuff Stains
- Soft Drinks
- Meat and Grease Spatters
An Excellent Household Cleaner, Too: Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda cleans grease, grime and dirt from surfaces all around your home. It's sudsless, too, so it rinses easily. Try Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda on your tough cleaning problems and watch grease and dirt disappear.
- Kitchen: Walls | Countertops | Refrigerators | Ranges | Appliances
- Bathroom: Sinks | Tubs | Showers | Tiles | Toilet Bowls
The Arm & Hammer® Guarantee: If not completely satisfied with Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda, return partially used box for full refund.
Pure & Natural Since 1874 | 100% Fragrance Free - Phosphate Free
Questions or Comments? 1-800-524-1328 (in NJ call 1-800-624-2889)
- Add 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda along with either liquid or powder detergent at beginning of wash cycle.
- Add clothes and let washer fill completely.
Tough Dirt: With especially dirty clothes, extra large loads or hard water conditions, use 1 full cup of Super Washing Soda.
- Fill container with warm water.
- Add 2tbsps. of Super Washing Soda per gallon of water of 1/2 cup in washer.
- Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. For best results, pre-soak overnight, and then add 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda along with detergent in wash cycle.
- Mix about 4 tablespoons of Super Washing Soda in 1/4 cup (2oz) of warm water to make a paste.
- Dampen problem area. Using rubber gloves, gently rub stain with paste. Then wash as usual.
- Dissolve 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda per bucket of warm water.
- Wash surface, wearing rubber gloves; then rinse.
Not recommended for aluminum surfaces; may cause discoloration. Not recommended for no-wax floors.
Traps and Drains: Do not use for blocked drains. To help keep traps and drains open, dissolve 1/2 cup per gallon of warm water. Run hot water down drain, add Super Washing Soda solution, then flush with hot water.
©1992 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.