Powered by Odor-Eliminating Baking Soda
- Patented Self-Sealing System Helps Lock Liner Bag Each Time Lid is Lowered
- One-Handed Use — Just Snap, Seal & Toss to Dispose
- Measures Approximately 21"H x 11"D & Comes Fully Assembled
- Additional Diaper Pail Refills Sold Separately
Dirty diapers: The great parenting equalizer. But while nobody can escape that offensive smell, you certainly don't have to live with it (and neither does your sweet, unsuspecting babe). Enter the Arm & Hammer® Diaper Pail by Munchkin®, the award-winning diaper disposal system with the odor-busting duo of Arm & Hammer baking soda and a patented, self-sealing lid to help capture odors and lock them away.
Preferred by moms 2 to 1 over Diaper Genie® Essentials, the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin relies on the time-tested power of baking soda to help absorb that dreaded dirty diaper smell. It offers dual defense: Each time you insert a diaper, a sprinkle of baking soda is dispensed onto the bag. The self-sealing lid locks the bag and helps keep it locked when you reopen — Helping to prevent that familiar burst of foul air emitted by other pails. The disposable refill bags hold up to 30 diapers and snap shut to promote easy tossing without letting odors escape, while the side door allows for quick and convenient removal.
And talk about the baby gift that keeps on giving: The pre-filled, vented baking soda dispenser continuously helps absorb and eliminate odor even when your diaper pail is not in use, so your nursery smells sweet, like babies should. Ah, the joys of parenting.
- 1 - Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail
- 1 - Refill Bag
Arm & Hammer, The Arm & Hammer logo and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc
Made in China
1. One handed use. Gently push diaper through seal.
2. Self-sealing system. Patented system automatically seals bag when you close the lid.
3. Snap, seal and toss bags. Replace bags without cutting or typing.
©2009 Munchkin, Inc