For External Use Only.
When using this product: Use only as directed. Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin. A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens. Redness is present, Irritation develops, Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.