For external use only.
Do not use:
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes.
- Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves minor pain.