- Use only as directed.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult a doctor before using.
- If redness is present,discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Do Not Use:
- On children under 10 years of age.
- If skin is irritated or if irritation develops.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Before using any medication, read all label information.For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and pains.
Keep carton. It contains important information.