For external use only.
Do not use on large areas of the body or with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with:
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor cuts
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.