Atopalm Moisturizing Hydrocortisone Cream
Relieves itches due to:
- Dry Skin
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Provides temporary relief and visibly healthier looking skin. Medicine without a prescription for temporary relief of your worst itch symptoms.
With US patented MLE technology.
Made in Korea
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
For external anal itching
- Adults: When practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age with external anal itching, consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature
- See end of carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
©NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.25x 1.0x 1.5
Item Code: 260759
For external use only.
Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- For external genital itching or if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- For external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical devise for application
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and then occur again within a few days. Stop use and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone products unless you have consulted a doctor. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- External genital and anal itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG 15 Glyceryl Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Isopropyl Myristate , Squalane , Stearic Acid , BHT , Cholesterol , Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben