For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Contents under pressure - do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Promotes Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB protection.