For external use only.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not get into eyes
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites.