Avent Classic Feeding Bottle with Variable Flow Nipple 11oz 11oz
- More Comfortable Feed at Baby's Chosen Pace
- Reduce Fussing & Discomfort
- Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy
- Easy to Hold & Grip in Any Direction
- Easy Latch on Due to the Unique Valve on the Nipple
- Clinically Proven to Significantly Reduce Fussing
- Unique Anti-Colic System
- Ergonomic Shape for Maximum Comfort
- Compatible with the Philips Avent Range
- This Bottle is BPA Free*
- Simple to Use & Clean, Quick & Easy Assembly
- Different Flow Rate Nipples Available
- Always Use the Adapter Ring
- Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA Free*
- Nipple: Silicone, BPA Free*
- Material: BPA Free
- Bottle Design: Ergonomic Shape, Wide Neck
- Bottle Use: Easy to Hold, Easy to Clean
- Stages: 0 – 12 Months
- Latch On: Easy to Latch On, Promotes Nipple Acceptance
- Nipple: Flexes to Feeding Rhythm
- Anti-Colic Valve: 2 Piece Anti-Colic System
- 1 - Feeding Bottle
- 1 - Adapter Ring
Less Fussing, Especially at Night*
Philips Avent ~ Sense & Simplicity
Fussing is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the Philips Avent Classic Feeding Bottle with Variable Flow Nipple significantly reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is reduced especially at night*
More Comfortable Feed at Baby's Chosen Pace
Reduce Fussing & Discomfort
Air Goes into the Bottle, Not Baby's Tummy
Easy to Hold & Grip in Any Direction
Easy Latch On
Unique valve on the nipple flexes to your baby's feeding rhythm. Milk will only flow at the pace chosen by your baby for more comfort.
Due to the unique shape, the feeding bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands.
Significantly Reduces Fussing
Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby’s health and happiness. A randomized clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects "infant behavior". The Philips Avent Classic baby feeding bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs 74 min, p = 0.05). This was especially true during night-time.**
Unique Anti-Colic Valve
As your baby feeds, the unique valve on the nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy.***
Compatibility Across the Range
The Philips Avent Classic bottle is compatible with the Philips Avent range, excluding Natural bottles. We advise to use the Classic bottles with Classic feeding nipples only.
This Bottle is BPA Free*
The Philips Avent Classic feeding bottle is made of BPA free* material (polypropylene).
Simple to Use & Clean
Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
Fit Your Baby's Growing Needs
The Philips Avent Classic bottle offers different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All nipples are available in twin packs.
Remember to always use the Philips Avent Classic bottle with the adapter ring (included with every Philips Avent Classic bottle).
Ease of Use
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Following EU directive (2011/8/EU)
** A clinical study showed that at 2 weeks of age, babies showed less fussing than babies fed with another bottle. Study conducted by the Institute of Child Health, London. 2008.
*** A clinical study showed that at 2 weeks of age, infants fed with an Avent bottle showed less colic than infants fed with another leading bottle, especially at night.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.45x 2.85x 2.9
Item Code: 238920