Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride
Do not use if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency & frequency associated with urinary tract infections.