Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride
Do not use if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
If pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency & frequency associated with urinary tract infections.