Stop use and ask a doctor if
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
- Increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days of regular use as directed
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children..
For temporary relief of symptoms of psoriasis such as dry skin rashes, itching, scaling, flaking, redness or irritation of the skin.