Do not use for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician, more than directed. When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician. Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days, irritation, pain or redness does not go away, swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use for the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in children 2 years of age and older. For use in children under the age of 2, consult a physician or healthcare provider.