Allergy alert: Do not use this product if your baby has a history or allergy to eugenol
Do not use:
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
When using this product: Fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.