Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, if irritation persists or if inflammation, fever or infection develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a poison control center.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves the simple symptoms of restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth. For children under age 2, consult with your physician or pediatrician.