Allergy alert: Do not use this product if your child has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not use more than directed, for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider. When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist, consult your physician. Stop use and ask a physician if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness does not go away; swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in children 2 years of age and older. For use in children under the age of 2, consult a physician or healthcare provider.