- Baby carrier designed for active lives
- Ergonomic design for proper support
- Walnut & khaki coloring
Caring for the next generation
The BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active is one of the BabyBjörn favorites we’ve chosen to produce using fabric made from organically grown cotton. The baby carrier is sturdy and designed for anyone who leads an active everyday life. The baby carrier provides the proper pressure point relief thanks to the enhanced lower back support and wide, padded shoulder straps. At the same time your child is safe and sound in the baby carrier.
- Organically grown cotton: The cotton used is 100% organically grown, and BabyBjörn’s organic line is certified in accordance with GOTS.
- Comfortable back support : Proper pressure point relief thanks to the enhanced lumbar support and the wide, padded shoulder straps.
- Proper support for back and head: The BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active Organic provides excellent support for the child’s back and head from birth and ensures that the child’s legs and arms are in a physiologically correct position.
Carrying positions: When the child is older and has a stronger neck, the head support may be folded down allowing the child to be carried facing forward and to have a look around.
From newborn (at least 8 lbs and 21 in/3.5 kg and 53 cm) up to 25 lbs/11 kg
A safe and tested quality product from BabyBjorn® Sweden.
Fabric consists of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.
Since 1961, our mission has been to make everyday life easier for parents and children by developing products of outstanding quality, safety and style.
Machine wash, warm (40 °C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.
The textiles closest to the child have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.
This product is part of BabyBjörn’s organic line and complies with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), internationally the most recognized standard for organic manufacturing. The GOTS label ensures that fabrics have been manufactured in compliance with certain environmental requirements. These requirements regulate the use of chemicals in the entire production process, including cultivation, harvesting, production, processing, manufacturing, packaging and labeling.