For external use only.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or other allergic reaction develops
First aid to help prevent infection in