For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
First aid to help prevent infection in