Back to Nature Pasta and Sauce Mix 12 Pack Cheeseburger
- No artificial preservatives or flavors
- 5 g whole grain
- 1 lb. ground beef (90/10)
- 2 cups 1% m milk
- 1 cup water
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Cheesy and delicious. Made with 20% whole grain pasta, real cheese, and seasonings. Add ground beef, water, and 1% milk and you'll have a great dinner the whole family will love.
What you need:
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain
- Add milk, water and contents of sauce packet; stir until well blended
- Stir in pasta. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 8 min. or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat; uncover. Let stand 2 min. (Sauce will thicken as it stands)
Substitute: Prepare using ground turkey.
Vegetarian recipe: Substitute 2 cups frozen Boca meatless ground crumbles for the ground beef. Cook in large skillet 2 to 3 min. or until thawed, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk, water and contents of sauce packet; continue as directed..
© 2012 Back to Nature Foods Company
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 12.05x 9.5x 6.85
Item Code: 158388
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK..
Enriched Pasta , (Wheat Flour , Durum Wheat Flour , Whole Wheat Flour , Niacin , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) , PVM , Vitamin D) , Sauce Mix , (Whey , Organic Cheddar Cheese , (Cultured Pasteurized Organic Milk , Enzymes (Non-animal enzymes)) , Cream , Salt , Onion Powder , Cornstarch , Potassium Chloride , Mustard Flour , Sugar , Dried Garlic , Guar Gum , Organic Nonfat Milk , Contains Less Than 2% of) , (Tomato Powder , Citric Acid , Yeast Extract , Annatto (For color))
|Serving Size : 1.4 oz
Serving per Container : About 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories from Fat - Calories20calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat0g|