Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than ten days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains including those affecting the back, legs, joints and related discomforts due to muscle strain, spasms or overexertion, as well as to help reduce periodic excess water retention for relief of pressure-caused discomforts.