Package Not Child Resistant
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body or in large quantities
- do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
first aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infection, and for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor:
- skin irritations