For external use only. Flammable: Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product:
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn.