For external use only. Flammable: Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product:
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.