Made with pork and turkey.
- Citric acid, BHA, BHT added to help protect flavor
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
For food safety and quality:
- Keep frozen
- Stove tops and microwave ovens vary. Adjust heating times as needed
Skillet (Recommended preparation):
- Place frozen links and 3 tablespoons water in unheated skillet.
Cover and heat over medium heat 5 minutes
- Uncover skillet and heat another 2 minutes.
Turn links often to brown
Microwave oven (Tested in 1100 watt oven):
- Place frozen links on paper towel on microwave-safe dish, leaving space between links
- Heat on high power:
5 links - 1 minute
10 links - 2 minutes
- Rearrange the 10 links halfway through heating for more even temperatures
After opening, keep frozen..
© 2012 ConAgra Foods