Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to: minor eye irritations, exposure to wind or sun, dryness of the eye. Prevents further irritation