Do not use if cap and neckring are not intact and imprinted seal on box is broken or missing.
Do not use except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporary relief of corneal edema