Extra Value 3-Pack
- 100% Recyclable
- Heavy-duty plastic construction
Made in the USA
Before first use:
- Rinse lens case and caps thoroughly with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution.
- Clean and rinse contact lenses as directed by eye care practitioner.
- Place contact lenses into their correct chamber of the case, fill with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution, and tightly close the caps.
- Leave the contact lenses in the lens case according to the directions provided with your contact lens disinfecting solution.
Important: If a contact lens chamber appears to be dry following the disinfection cycle, do not try to remove the contact lens. Refill the chamber with fresh saline or contact lens disinfecting solution, replace lens cap tightly and allow 20-40 minutes for the contact lens to rehydrate. If a lens chamber continues to dry out, the case should no longer be used and should be replaced.
For good contact lens care:
- After each use, rinse both lens case and caps with the fresh contact lens disinfecting solution used in your contact lens care regimen. Allow lens case and caps to dry thoroughly.
- Replace contact lens case every few months. (we recommend monthly.)
- Note: For rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses, use with Boston® Brand solutions. For soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, use with ReNu® or Sensitive Eyes® Brand solutions.
©Bausch & Lomb Incorporated