Bayer Aspirin Regimen Low Dose, Safety Coated Enteric Tablets
Size/Count 120.0 ea
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- For adult aspirin regimen use
- Safety coated for stomach protection
Often recommended by doctors for adult aspirin regimen use. Aspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Safety coated for added stomach protection
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Save carton for full directions and warnings
- Store at room temperature
©Bayer HealthCare LLC
Bayer and the Bayer Cross are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.5x 2.41
Item Code: 503549
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel Faint
- Vomit Blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 325 mg Aspirin.
Aspirin81 mg, (NSAID - Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug), Pain Reliever
Black Iron Oxide , Brown Iron Oxide , Carnauba Wax , Corn Starch , D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake , Hypromellose , Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Type C , Polysorbate 80 , Powdered Cellulose , Propylene Glycol , Shellac , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Triacetin , Triethyl Citrate
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|