BC Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Powders4.0 4.0
Size/Count 50.0 ea
- Relieves minor pain of arthritis
- For headache & muscular aches
- Temporarily reduces fevermore
- Adults and children 12 and over: place one (1) powder on tongue every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Place powder on tongue. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, may stir powder into glass of water or other liquid.
- not to exceed four (4) powders in 24 hours unless directed by doctor.
- Children under 12: ask a doctor
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- each powder contains: potassium 65 mg
- store below 25C or 77F.
Fast pain relief
© 2009 GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.05x 3.05
Item Code: 471216
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering chicken pox or flu symptoms should not use this product.When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- are age 60 or older
- have stomach ulcers or a bleeding problem
- take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing and NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin
- high blood pressure
- taken a diuretic
- bleeding problems
- heart or kidney disease
- reached age 60 or older
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drugs for: gout, diabetes, arthritis, anticoagulation (blood thinning), steroid, or any others containing NSAIDs (prescription or non-prescription).
When using this product limit the use of caffeine-containing drugs, foods, or drinks because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or last more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms appear; ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs; stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts; you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools; allergic reaction occurs -seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or conduct a Poison Control right away
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
Aspirin1000mg , Caffeine (65mg)
Docusate Sodium , Fumaric Acid , Lactose Monohydrate , Potassium Chloride
|Serving Size : 1 Powder
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|