Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Keep out of reach of children. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get into eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to the doctor, take this repellent with you. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical and Chemical Hazards: Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces. May damage leather.