Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Do not let children rub their eyes if hands have been treated. Do not use on infants. Thoroughly wash skin with soap and water after use. May cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect you or your child is reacting to this product, wash treated skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take this repellent with you. Harmful if swallowed.
If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- Have person sip a glass of water if unable to swallow
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison center or doctor or going for treatment