Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
As a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each tablet safety sealed. Do not use if blister or foil is broken.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: