FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters of on extensive areas of skin, except as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or reoccur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. Do not use on children under 12 years of age without consulting a physician. Do not use any other drugs containing diphenhydrmine while using this product. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.