For external use only.
Do not use on large areas of the body or with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or on measles.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.