For external use only.
Do not use:
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use:
- On chicken pox
- On measles
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.