For external use only. Do not use: On large areas of the body. with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use: On chicken pox, on measles. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.