Kills roaches as they hatch. The dry powerful spray penetrates deep into cracks and crevices to drive roaches out to die.
- Kills insects you see and those you don't
- Powerful flushing action drives insects out of hiding and kills them
- Dry spray carries the killing ingredient to the roaches
- Odorless & non-staining
Guaranteed to work or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied with this Bengal product, call 225-753-1313 weekdays 8:30am - 4:00pm Central Time.It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use in households, schools, warehouses, office buildings, theaters, garages, hotels, motels, buses, and kennels. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before reuse. Exposed food should be covered or removed. Do not use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. Do not apply this pesticide when classrooms are in use. Insert extension tube into spray button:
- To kill cockroaches, ants, crickets, sowbugs, centipedes, silverfish, Asian lady beetles, firebrats and spiders: Contact as many insects as possible with the spray. Spray into hiding places such as cracks & crevices, behind sinks, cabinets, and hidden surfaces around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks and stove and in attics and crawl spaces. Retreat every 4 weeks if necessary
- Do not spray on animals or pet food: do not allow pets to lie, sleep or remain in treated areas during or immediately following treatment and do not allow access until after treated area is dry. Do not use around kittens less than 12 weeks of age
Storage and disposal
- Storage: Store in a cool area away from heat or open flame
- Disposal: Replace cap. Do not incinerate or puncture
- If empty: This container maybe recycled in aerosol recycling centers. At present, there are only a few such centers in the country. Before offering for recycling, empty the can by using product according to the label. Do not puncture. If recycling is not available, discard in the trash
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Unless otherwise instructed, place in the trash
.© 2011 Bengal Products, Inc.