This product should be used outdoors on wasp & hornet nests.
- 20' blast
- 40,000 volt dielectric strength
Money back guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with this Bengal product, call (225) 753-1313 weekdays, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm central time.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Spray in upright position. Inverting can while spraying may lower can pressure and cause reduced spray distance and performance. For control of wasps and hornets: It is preferable to apply this product in the evening after all the insects have returned to the nest. Aim valve opening at the nest and depress button, continuing to spray until the nest is soaked with the spay. Repeat if necessary. Storage and disposal:
- Storage: Store in a cool area away from heat or open flame
- Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions
© 2011 Bengal Products, Inc.