For external use only.
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, strains, arthritis and muscle and joint pain.