Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Use only as directed.
Do not use this product for more than three days.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Ill effects may result if taken internally.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or ingestion of contents, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis).