Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ration, Capsules
Pharmaceutical Grade Anabolic Amino Acids*
- Increase Anabolic Activity & Reduce Muscle Breakdown*
- May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting*
- Promote Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength*
- 2400mg per Serving
Potential Benefits of BCAA Supplementation:
- BCAA's Promote Healthy Insulin Levels*
P J Garlick and I Grant. Biochem J. 1988 September 1;254(2): 579-584.
- BCAA's are Amino Acids that are Essential to the Human Diet*
Miroslav Patek. Amino Acid Biosynthesis ~ Pathways, Regulation and Metabolic Engineering Microbiology Monographs, 2007, Volume 5/2007, 129-162, 2006.
- BCAA's can Help Delay Mental Fatigue*
E. Blomstrand et al., ACTA Physiologica. Volume 133, Issue 1, May 1988.
- Leucine May Aid in the Signaling of Protein Synthesis*
Layne E. Norton and Donald K. Layman. American Society for Nutrition J. Nutr. 136:533S-537S, February 2006.
- BCAA Supplementation May Increase the Lactate Threshold*
Keitaro Matsumoto, et al., Journal of Nutritional Science Vitaminol.0.
- BCAA Supplementation May Support Recovery*
Yoshiharu Shimomura, et al., Journal of Nutrition, 136:529S-532S, February 2006.
- BCAA Supplementation May Support Lean Mass & Strength*
Jim Stoppani, et al., Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2009.
- BCAA's are Lost During Exercise*
Yoshiharu Shimomura et al. The American Society for Nutritional Sciences J. Nutr. 134: 1583S-1587S, June 2004.
- BCAA Supplementation May Support Post-Exercise Protein & GH-Binding Proteins*
E.F. De Palo, et al. Bio and Life Sciences. Volume 20, Number 1, 1-11, DOI: 10.1007/s007260170061.
Whatever It Takes!®
BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in an NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
Formulated, tested, and verified exclusively by Betancourt Nutrition, Inc.
Laboratory Tested by nFn
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and in between meals on non-training days.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.72 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.4x 3.4x 6.55
Item Code: 233722
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Gelatin , Vegetable Stearate
|Serving Size : 3 Capsules
Serving per Container : 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|L Leucine 1200 mg|
|L Valine 600 mg|
|L Isoleucine 600 mg|