Promotes Recovery, Fatloss & More!*
- Superior to L-Carnitine*
- 100% Pure cGMP Pharmaceutical Grade*
- Helps Convert Fatty Acids into Cellular Energy*
Potential Benefits of L-Carnitine Supplementation
- LCLT Enhances Hormone Levels & Improves Recovery from High Intensity Exercise*(1)
- LCLT Favorably Effect Markers for Recovery after Exercise*(2)
- LCLT Improves Metabolic Response to Exercise in Males*(3)
- LCLT Improves Recovery from Exercise Stress*(4)
- LCLT is Superior to L-Carnitine for Increasing Muscle Carnitine Content*(5)
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is manufactured in an NSF™ certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilites comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements.
Whatever It Takes!®
Formulated, tested, and verified exclusively by Betancourt Nutrition, Inc.
Laboratory Tested by nFn
1. Kraemer WJ, et al. J Strength Cond Res. 2003 Aug; 17(3): 455-62.
2. Ho JY, et al. Metabolism. 210 Aug; 59(8): 1190-9 Epub 2009 Dec 31.
3. Abramowicz WN, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2005 Aug; 15(4): 386-400.
4. Volek JS, et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb; 282(2): E474-82.
5. Benjamin T. Wall, et al. J Physiol 589(4): 963-7 3.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 1-2 servings daily on an empty stomach. Store in a dry cool place.