One pound. One pan. One tasty meal.
One-pan recipe for stovetop or microwave.
- Easy to prepare
- 0 g trans fat
- Makes five one cup servings
Betty Crocker red spoon promise: The red spoon is my promise of great taste, quality and convenience. This is a product you and your family will enjoy. I guarantee it. Call 800-828-3291 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. CT.
You will need 1 lb. lean ground beef, 1 cup hot water and 2 cups milk. Stovetop:
- Brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet; drain
- Stir in hot water, milk, sauce mix and uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally
- Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken). Refrigerate leftovers
- Crumble ground beef into 2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes, breaking up beef after 3 minutes, until brown; drain
- Stir in sauce mix, 1 1/4 cups hot water, 2 cups milk and uncooked pasta
- Microwave uncovered 12 to 18 minutes, stirring every 6 minutes, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken). Dish will be hot. Refrigerate leftovers
© 2009 General Mills